fire and ice
games and movies
Parisienne Font Download Free
Views 1 / Downloads 144450
Download more fonts similar to Parisienne Typeface in Category: basic, google fonts
About This Font: Parisienne is a script typeface that was designed by Brian J. Bonislawsky and Jim Lyles of the Astigmatic One Eye Typographic Institute. The font was first released in 2010.
Parisienne is inspired by the iconic typography used on posters and advertisements in Paris during the 1920s and 1930s. The font features elegant, sweeping curves and sharp, pointed terminals that give it a distinctly vintage feel. Its flowing lines and graceful curves make it well-suited for a variety of applications, from branding and packaging to invitations and editorial design.
One of the unique features of Parisienne is its use of ligatures and alternate characters. Ligatures are special characters that combine two or more letters into a single glyph, while alternate characters offer additional variations of certain letters. These features give designers greater flexibility and allow them to create more customized designs.
Parisienne is available in both regular and bold weights, and supports a wide range of languages including Western European, Central European, and Cyrillic scripts. It can be purchased from a variety of online font retailers or downloaded as part of a larger font family from the Astigmatic One Eye Typographic Institute's website.
Parisienne install Instructions for Maс OS:
To install this font for free, please follow the next advice:
Before installing the Parisienne font in OS X, you must first completely close all applications. Many programs display new fonts only after restarting.
1. Double-click on the font file - a window will open with a font overview.
2. To install the font, click the Install button.
3. If the font file is in order and the system has not yet installed the same one, the Fonts program will open, in which the new font will be displayed.
4. If the font file contains errors or such a font is already installed in the system, the Font Check window will open. Click on the triangle in front of the font name to see the errors. If you still want to install the font - put a tick in front of this font and click on the Set selected button. The Fonts program opens, displaying the new font.
Parisienne install Instructions for Windows:
To install Parisienne for Windows, please follow the next advice:
1. Unzip the file with the font, if it is archived - right-click it and select "Install" from the context menu. The font will be installed (copied to the "Windows\Fonts" folder and registered in the Windows Registry).
2. Click on the font file with the right mouse button, select "View" from the context menu, in the next window click Install.
3 click Start > Control Panel > Fonts. In the window that opens, select the File / Add Font menu - in the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
4 Open the WINDOWS > Fonts folder. In the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
Windows Notes: Before downloading, make sure that its source can be trusted. If the File menu is not displayed, press the Alt key. Font files have extensions .fon (Parisienne.fon), .ttf (Parisienne.ttf), .ttc (Parisienne.ttc).
When you install a TrueType font, whose name matches the PostScript font installed on this computer, Windows will not be able to distinguish between them, which can lead to a change in the font type. To avoid this, do not install different types of fonts with the same name.
Font Style: Regular
Font Category: basic, google fonts
Parisienne Font Author: Astigmatic (AOETI)
Version: Version 1.1
You may Download Parisienne typeface for Free but for personal use only. Please delete font after the review.
You must link to GettyFonts.net after download Parisienne font. Please note: all of the fonts available at this website uploaded by our users, we cannot perform a comprehensive check for every upload. If you've found a violation please report us so we can take immediate action.