fire and ice
games and movies
Throhand Std Ink Roman Fuente Descargar Gratis
Download more fonts similar to Throhand Std Ink Roman Typeface in Category: basic, more fonts
About This Font: "Throhand" is a trademark of International Typeface Corporation and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
NOTIFICATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT
This typeface is the property of International Typeface Corporation (ITC) and its use by you is covered under the terms of a license agreement. You have obtained this typeface software either directly from ITC or together with software distributed by one of the licencees of ITC.
This software is a valuable asset of ITC. Unless you have entered into a specific license agreement granting you additional rights, your use of this software is limited to use on up to five (5) workstation for your own publishing use. You may not copy or distribute this software.
If you have any questions concerning your rights you should review the license agreement you received with the software or contact ITC for a copy of the license agreement.
For license terms and usage rights, please visit our web site at:
Throhand Std Ink Roman install Instructions for Maс OS:
To install this font for free, please follow the next advice:
Before installing the Throhand Std Ink Roman font in OS X, you must first completely close all applications. Many programs display new fonts only after restarting.
1. Double-click on the font file - a window will open with a font overview.
2. To install the font, click the Install button.
3. If the font file is in order and the system has not yet installed the same one, the Fonts program will open, in which the new font will be displayed.
4. If the font file contains errors or such a font is already installed in the system, the Font Check window will open. Click on the triangle in front of the font name to see the errors. If you still want to install the font - put a tick in front of this font and click on the Set selected button. The Fonts program opens, displaying the new font.
Throhand Std Ink Roman install Instructions for Windows:
To install Throhand Std Ink Roman for Windows, please follow the next advice:
1. Unzip the file with the font, if it is archived - right-click it and select "Install" from the context menu. The font will be installed (copied to the "Windows\Fonts" folder and registered in the Windows Registry).
2. Click on the font file with the right mouse button, select "View" from the context menu, in the next window click Install.
3 click Start > Control Panel > Fonts. In the window that opens, select the File / Add Font menu - in the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
4 Open the WINDOWS > Fonts folder. In the Add Fonts window, specify the location of the font, click Install.
Windows Notes: Before downloading, make sure that its source can be trusted. If the File menu is not displayed, press the Alt key. Font files have extensions .fon (Throhand Std Ink Roman.fon), .ttf (Throhand Std Ink Roman.ttf), .ttc (Throhand Std Ink Roman.ttc).
When you install a TrueType font, whose name matches the PostScript font installed on this computer, Windows will not be able to distinguish between them, which can lead to a change in the font type. To avoid this, do not install different types of fonts with the same name.
Font Style: Ink Roman
Font Category: basic, more fonts
Throhand Std Ink Roman Font Author: David Berlow
Version: Version 1.000
You may Download Throhand Std Ink Roman typeface for Free but for personal use only. Please delete font after the review.
You must link to GettyFonts.net after download Throhand Std Ink Roman font. Please note: all of the fonts available at this website uploaded by our users, we cannot perform a comprehensive check for every upload. If you've found a violation please report us so we can take immediate action.